Recent Posts

Fernando Tores, We are all here on his own merits

Fernando Tores

The Spanish international Fernando Torres admitted that prior to a good end of season with Chelsea winning the FA Cup and Champions League, when he fell off the list of Vicente Del Bosque for the friendly against Venezuela, "there was a time that it was normal not to go to the Euro ".
The most difficult year Torres is closed with a prize, Del Bosque's call for Euro 2012. "It was a difficult year in which I lived through that before had not lived," he admits. "Stay out of the latest list of Vincent was hard for me, really began to understand that he was serious, he had co tightening and I was not having much time on my computer. Typically, if kept well until end of season not the Euro. When you look outside and then inside, the illusion is greater than on your first day, "he added.
Fernando Torres admits that when you see "things are happening is when you react" and his luck changed since then. "I was lucky to start playing again, scoring goals and winning two titles. I have the luck that the coach trusts me and now I'll prove I'm ready."Soldier spirits and Adrian
He had a loving gesture 'child' to players who are out of Euro 2012 at the last minute, especially with two strikers with which he competed as Roberto Soldado and Adrian Lopez, who said he will spend part of the new title you are looking Spain.
"Yesterday when I informed the players that are left out feel more for those who are not. It is very hard for them. Among the six that are left out one thought it would be, both Robert and Adrian who scored on his debut, they are sad but knowing that being here is a merit. I try to tuck in the afternoon, they will not feel alone. understand your situation, is a very hard that anyone would like to live. sure you will come many more times. "
He described how he lived his call, the nerves that had valuing could not stay out after entering the last friendly match for the Spanish team. "When Monday Mata looked the statement of the Federation were hours of nerves. I looked forward to, knowing that maybe it was because I had colleagues who deserved as much or more than me. Always Vicente's decision must be respected. When I was in was even more happy with the first call, "he said.Del Bosque's confidence
And among those chosen to go to Poland and Ukraine, Torres claimed as one of the freshest players. "On a personal level I feel good, maybe without the burden of fellow minutes after an unusual year for me. I feel great, with more excitement and enthusiasm than ever for the Euro begins."
And without wanting to feed debates about numbers Soldier and his men fought criticism. "Those of us here is on merit. I had a very good end of a season that could be very bad but in the end not to win FA Cup and Champions League. It is not. Coach understands that I can bring good things in selection and now to restore confidence. "Their role in the changing room grows
Fernando Torres becomes the fourth captain to the low Carles Puyol and David Villa. "I've always been a party veteran and I helped out Casillas, Xavi, Puyol and Xabi Alonso. Not going to be something new. Captains are to lend a hand to everyone, especially new ones. Here we are all equal . A lot of mankind. "
Finally, expect to be leading if Spain wins Euro. "The players have dreams and goals that often are not satisfied with the script we wrote. I would have liked to have another role in my team reach the World Cup or not the last operation."
"We can not write the perfect script. The important thing is to be champions. Being here is a prize seeing the level of those who are not and hopefully the script ends with Spain champion and personally what I hope is fulfilled. This time the complete ".


Fernando Tores

source: www.abc.es 
Artikel Selanjutnya Artikel Sebelumnya
Post Terkait :
fernando tores